Do you want to add one or more administrators to your organizer account? This can be done easily through Event Manager and you can add different access options.
We want to make it easy for organizers and everyone involved to use our ticketing system, which is why we have also made it easy to add multiple administrators to one organizer account. It provides the opportunity for more people to have access to add new and correct in different information on an ongoing basis. In addition, it can be an advantage when your event is to be run, as it gives access to the admin login in our Tikkio Enter app.
You have the opportunity in Event Manager to add these 4 roles to other users.
- Account Settings
- Here you give the administrator the ability to correct your account settings
- Event Settings
- Here you give the administrator the ability to adjust settings for your events
- Here you give the administrator the opportunity to correct or add tickets to your events
- Here you give the administrator the ability to correct or add items.
You can find the setup options in Event Manager under ‘Account and Reports’ and select the ‘administrators’ tab as seen in the image below.
NB. An admin role can only be added to an email account created as a user account with us. This must therefore be done first. Click here to create a user account
- Add multiple administrators to one organizer office
- Assign different roles
- Remember to create a user account before assigning administrator access
If you have any questions about administrator access or anything related to our ticketing system, we are always available via the chat feature in Event Manager or at email@example.com