This post is a guide for setting up and generating automatic reports in the Event Manager.
In this post we will guide you through the setup of automatic reports in the Event manager.
You can share these reports with anyone who needs insight into the sale of tickets / goods for your event.
The setup consists of the following 4 steps:
- Go to account and reports in the Event manager
- Select the tab part reports
- Specify the contents of the report
- Click “Create”
1. Go to Account and reports in Event Manager
First, you must log in with your organizer account at tikkio.com. Then click on “Event Manager”, after which you will be sent to the front page with an overview of your events. reports “. Click on this and you will be sent to report overview.
2. Select the tab part reports
You must now select the “Share report” tab. Then you will be sent to the setup of the automatic reports.
3. Specify the contents of the report.
You must now specify the contents of the report and you must relate to the following:
- The name of the report:
- Select an exact name if you are operating with several events at the same time.
- Select event:
- Here you can choose between the different events you
- This means what frequency you want to receive the report.
- Report type:
- Here you can choose between tickets, goods or a combination.
Finally, click “Add recipient” and you would now be able to write the name and e-mail address on person to receive the automatic reports.
4. Click “Create”
Finally, save your creation. You do this by clicking on the “Create” button. Then you will see your active report broadcasts at the bottom. You can now repeat this if you have more to receive automatic reports.
The setup of automatic reporter consists of the following 4 steps:
- Go to account and reports in Event manager
- Select the part reports tab
- Specifies the contents of the report
- Click “Create”
You are always welcome to contact us if you need help with setup or questions for reporting. The easiest way is to write to us in the live chat, which is available on all pages of Event Manager.