It is always possible, for you as an organizer, to download manual reports of your events. This post is a guide on how to do this through Event Manager.
You can always download manual reports as needed in the Event Manager. Manual reports have a wide variety of filtering options that allow you, as an organizer, to access exactly the data you need.
Manual generation of reports via Event Manager consists of 3 steps:
- Go to Account and Reports in Event Manger
- Define Framework for the report
- Generate the report
1. Go to Account and reports in Event Manager
First, you must log in with your organizer account at tikkio.com
Then click on “Event Manager“, after which you will be sent to the front page with an overview of your events.
On the left side you will find “Account and Reports“. Click on this and you will be sent to report overview.
2. Define the frames for your report
When you are under “Account and Reports” you will be able to access a wide range of settings. In this situation, however, you should only focus on the left column.
Now you need to frame the report you want. You must relate to the following parameters:
- Type of report
- Here you choose whether you want a report on both tickets and any goods, or just one of the two.
- Choice of arrangement
- Here you must be aware of which event you want reports from if you have more.
- Date from
- When do you want the report to run from.
- Date to
- When do you want the report to run to.
3. Generate report
Once you have decided on the above frame for the report, you can scroll down the page and click on the “Generate report” button. When you do this, the report will be generated and opened in a new browser window. You can now save the report to your computer or print the report directly.
3 steps in creating events:
- Go to Account and reports in Event manger
- Defines framework for the report
- Generates the report
You are always welcome to contact us if you need help with setup or questions for reporting. The easiest way is to write to us in the live chat, which is available on all pages of Event Manager.