Are you in the dull situation of having to cancel your event? Fear not.
Have you been in the unfortunate situation that your event has been canceled? Or do you have some customers who want a refund? And how do you relate to the desire for reimbursements from customers? Fear not, Tikkio is not only a ticketing system but also a consulting partner should the accident occur.
What rights does the customer have for a refund?
Is the whole event canceled?
Purchased tickets for a canceled event are refunded exclusively on the organizer’s terms. The organizer is responsible for all refunds.
This can be done as follows:
- Get a list of attendees in the Event Manager from that event.
- Send a unified email to all customers. The mail may contain:
- Reason for cancellation.
- Request for bank information for refund.
- Feedback and refund deadline.
- Create a document containing the information you will get back (so you know who you got the answer from).
- Transfer the money.
Please note that Tikkio’s commission must also be repaid to the customer – as this was included in the stated sales price.
In some cases, Tikkio can technically assist with the reimbursement of tickets, but you must provide guarantees to Tikkio before any. Refund can take place. Most often, these guarantees can be offset if you have further ongoing sales.
Are there a few individual reimbursements?
As Tikkio’s organizers receive weekly payouts, we refer to you as organizers using the above reimbursement method.
Tikkio is never obligated to handle reimbursements – the business relationship being between the organizer and the customer.
If you have a larger ticket sale, an agreement can be made with Tikkio on an ongoing refund. This also requires guarantees and agreement.
- A canceled event is refunded exclusively on the organizer’s terms.
- The organizer is responsible for all refunds.
- Please note that Tikkio’s commission must also be repaid to the customer.
- In some cases, Tikkio can technically assist with ticket reimbursement.
If you have any questions about reimbursement, rights or other parts of Tikkio’s ticketing system, don’t hesitate.
You can always contact us via the chat manager in Event Manager or via email@example.com