This post introduces you, as an organizer, to Tikkio’s three different report types, as well as how to set up the settings in the Event manager.
We, at Tikkio, know how important it is to have access to relevant and usable data when you prepare, conduct and evaluate your event. Therefore, Tikkio operates with three different report types. All these three types are always available in Event Manger under the “Account and Reports” tab.
The three different report types are as follows:
- Payout reports
- These reports are automatically generated from PayEx payout.
- All sales are calculated from Monday to Sunday, and are paid out on the following Wednesday.
- The payout reports can be found on the tab “account and reports” in Event manger.
- Manual reports
- Manual reports have a wide variety of filtering options.
- You can always download manual reports as needed in the Event Manager.
- Click here for a guide to generating manual reports.
- Automatic reports
- You can receive daily, weekly or monthly reports as desired.
- You can share these automatically with all those you think should have insight into ticket sales.
- Click here for a guide for generating automatic reports.
- Tikkio has 3 different report types
- In this post you will find guides for setting up the report types
You are always welcome to contact us if you need help with setup or questions for reporting. The easiest way is to write to us in the live chat, which is available on all pages of Event Manager.