Cancellation rights on tickets ?
As a general rule, the audience does not have the right to cancel when they buy tickets.
You may find that some audiences contact because they regret the purchase of tickets. You may have been ill, you have forgotten another appointment, or you have another reason.
Generally, the audience is not entitled to reimbursement of tickets. This follows from the Redemption Act and otherwise according to normal business practice: If the organizer does not claim to sell refunded tickets, the organizer must take direct losses without being the one who has done something wrong.
In that case, it is necessary to encourage audiences to try to sell their ticket themselves, for example. via own or event’s Facebook pages. They can then go to www.tikkio.com and go to “My purchases” and click “View ticket” to download the ticket as PDF. You can safely send, print and give away to any buyer.
For special reasons, you as an organizer can still choose to make a refund. This can be by serious illness, death or because you will be generous with someone buying tickets often. If so, reimbursement can be done in three different ways:
- You print a free ticket for a later event
- You refund directly to the end customer by requesting the account number you can transfer to
- You contact us at Tikkio and we can refund on your behalf. In that case, the end customer will get the money back on the account from which the ticket was purchased from 2 to 5 business days.
- There is no right of withdrawal on the purchase of tickets.
- If, despite this, you choose to refund, you can do so by printing a ticket for a free event, paying directly to the customer or asking Tikkio to get the refund.
Our ticket system is designed for easy and cheap ticket sales. That text gives you an introduction to what rights you have as a seller. If you have a comment on this or anything else that concerns our solution, please do not hesitate to contact us. You take the easiest contact via the chat window in Event Manager or via firstname.lastname@example.org