In addition to providing a good, low-cost ticket system, we have the ambition to be a good advisor to all organizers about their entire business. This also applies to security issues.
An important question to ask here: Have you secured your accounts online? Tikkio recommends using 2-step verification on all platforms you can. This helps to secure you and your company in the best possible way.
What ist wo-way Verification?
As the name suggests, two-way verification is a method of logging into your two-tier accounts.
When you log in to your accounts using this method where you will need:
Something you know (your password)
Something you have (like your phone or a security key dongle)
Most Danes know this approach from our NemID.
Why use two-way verification?
Simply two-way verification helps increase your level of security online. Know that this method designed to ensure that you are the only one who can access your account. Unfortunately, there are countless examples of common users or companies that have somehow been deprived of their passwords and thus, uninvited guests have direct access to your data and can take action on your behalf. Therefore, we recommend that you always use two-way verification.
Google two-way verification
- Go to your Google Account.
- In the left navigation pane, click Security.
- In the Login panel of Google, click two-way Verification.
- Click Get Started.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Facebook two-way verification
- Go to your security and login settings by clicking on the top right corner of Facebook and clicking Settings> Security and Login.
- Scroll down to Use two-way Authentication and click Edit.
- Select the authentication method you want to add and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you have selected and enabled an authentication method, click Enable.
- two-way verification secures your accounts online
- Always use two-way verification if possible
- Quick guide to enable two-way verification on Facebook and Google accounts.
Tikko always strives to be at the forefront of security. If you have any further questions about two-way verification, security or anything else related to our ticketing system, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the chat in the event manager.