Northern Light Yoga
Each one of us carries our unique soul voice, a powerful and beautiful tool of expression gifted to us to connect and communicate with life. The Song of our soul is the intimate expression of our true nature, the spontaneous sound of our spirit. To truly sing is a journey of remembering, getting out of the mind and trusting in ourselves as we surrender to the spirit of sound in us.
Through this workshop different tools will be shared to guide you in opening your voice and connect with your inner sound. Together we will remember how to use song as tribal people have done for millennia, to connect and speak with the spirit of life, to celebrate, to pray and to give flight to our intentions and dreams.
This workshop is beneficial for singers on all stages of the journey.
- - - - WORKSHOP HIGHLIGHTS - - - -
- Learn different exercises to liberate your voice and learn how to use the voice as a tool for healing, communication and free expression.
- Explore harmonies and improvisation
- Learn traditional-global-tribal-Accapella songs and chants
- Play with drum/rattle
- Explore vocal channeling of the elements of nature
- Connect to the Earth energies using our breath, voice and vibration
- Work with traditional rituals that support us to ignite our authentic inner connection to the song within our own being and to focus our offering and intentions.
- - - - PRACTICAL - - - -
The door opens at 11:45 for you to have time to land in the space. We start the workshop at 12:00, please take care to arrive on time.
Please bring with you:
- A drum and/or Rattle
- Water bottle
- A stone, a flower and a feather to give as an offering
Register to this workshop through the ticket link.
20 kr of every ticket goes towards a tree planting organisation, in this way when we gather and sing for the earth we turn our voices into action, our song becomes trees and our breath becomes oxygen
*** A limited amount of discounted early bird tickets are on sale ***
- - - - ABOUT AYLA - - - -
Ayla Schafer is a visionary musical artist creating a stunning repertoire of original poetic songs joined with traditional and tribal music, her music expressing a passionate dedication to earth consciousness and the sacred ancient wisdoms.